Flew from Los Angeles to Charlotte, NC, then to Boston all night and was picked up by Tim (and Boris) this morning at Logan. Drove up through GREEN New Hampshire, through the beautiful Franconia notch, and made it to Forest Lake in the early afternoon.
And then....a NAP!!! Much tho' I can sleep on a plane, sleeping upright on a fully booked flight with an infant shrieking non-stop across the Contiguous 48 is really just "resting my eyes".
The sun is sparkling on the water as I write this and we're enjoying cheese, crackers, beer from the local microbrewery, the scenery and each other.
Welcome. Glad to know you made it. Were you enjoying Schilling beer? Today should be a beautiful weather day on the lake.
ReplyDeleteYes! Delicious Schilling beer. I hear you can meet good plumbers at that brewery!
DeleteYou guys are in love...
ReplyDeleteOK, the flight attendant should have provided you free imbibblements, at least.
ReplyDeleteOK, the flight attendant should have provided you free imbibblements, at least.
ReplyDeleteI had ginger ale!
ReplyDelete